Yeah, it gets hot in Las Vegas. And yep, we have some cool ways to get cool when the weather is melting. Or when its National Eat #IceCreamForBreakfast Day (yes, that’s a thing). Or when its today and you feel like indulging in some delish. So, here’s a list of ice cream and cool treats from all around the Las Vegas Valley. Except the Las Vegas Strip. I love me some ice cream, but unless I’m already at a casino, I’m not likely to trek all the way to one to get a scoop. (Don’t quote me on that – there’s exceptions to every rule.)
(Be sure to confirm service times and availability – they may be different during COVID.)
- CJ’s Italian Ice & Custard (multiple locations): Home of the BOBAlati and The REAL Cereal Killers.
- Gus Dean’s Ice Cream (multiple locations): Locally made premium ice cream (check out the signature Rebel Red: strawberry ice cream, almonds, and cookies – Go, Rebels!)
- Mora Iced Creamery (multiple locations): Artisanal process for uniquely modern flavors.
- Rolled Ice Cream (multiple locations): Super stylish in the dish and oh so delicious in my belly.
- Sticks & Shakes (multiple locations): Over 100 milkshake varieties – if they can mix it, they’ll make it!
- U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt (multiple locations): Serve yourself froyo is always a great family outting (try not to judge the contradictory flavor profiles of the toppings the kiddos pile on. It somehow makes sense when translated into Kidlish.)
- Creamberry (Enterprise): Self proclaimed not-so-typical one stop ice cream shop. I’m in.
- Frost n’ Roll Rolled Ice Cream (Spring Valley): Rolled-to-order freshness and non-dairy sorbet options too.
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream (Spring Valley): Established in 1945 in Ohio and recognized as one of the best ice creams in the world!
- Is Sweet Coffee & Dessert (Chinatown): I particularly love that its billed as a “dessert restaurant”. For this reason alone, we must bow down in gratitude.
- Level Up Nitro Creamery & Boba (Silverado Ranch): The only ice cream and video game lounge in town. Go for the Pokemon Battle, stay for the sundae.
- Luv It Frozen Custard (Downtown): If Bryce Harper loves it, then a visit is in order
- Marble Slab Creamery (North Las Vegas): Where imagination has no limits (and served tall with whipped cream tower and sugary accessories.)
- Nielsen’s Frozen Custard (Silverado Ranch): Ridiculously smooth and creamy, made fresh every couple of hours.
- Pineapple Park (Southern Highlands): You don’t have to go to The Enchanted Tiki Room for Dole Whip (and its vegan and dairy free!).
- Poppy’s Frozen Yogurt & Thrifty Ice Cream (Enterprise): I think it still counts to go get a sweet crepe and add vanilla ice cream to it, right?
- Sweet Addiction Cookies & Ice Cream (Rhodes Ranch): Serving up nostalgia with Thrify’s ice cream and fresh baked cookies, what’s not to love?
- Scoop LV (Enterprise): Ice cream and boba and dippin’ dots – oh my!